Monday, October 19, 2009

When My Clit Goes On Vacation

Sometimes, my clit goes on vacation. She just up and disappears without a word. There's never any warning, because she fails to seduce my libido into running away with her. I can grind away with a massager powerhouse or rub it till the cows come home, and I might as well be playing with my arm. No amount of stimulation, of any kind, is going to get her going.


Oh, the flesh is there. It's not like that little nub can actually vanish. But everything that makes her my clitoris, instead of an elbow, isn't. Intellectually, I know that the nerves are there, too. But no matter how aroused I get, I get no satisfaction from my clitoris. I rub and I vibe and I grind and I pout, but it doesn't matter. It's frustrating, completely robbing me of orgasm. I can orgasm without clitoral stimulation, but I have to be relaxed and in the mood. By this point I'm so frustrated that nothing is happening down there, period. It's infuriating.

I get bitchy when my clitoris goes on vacation. And a wee bit profane. "Where the fuck are you, bitch? You're not allowed to skip town!" On more than one occasion I have actually bruised my crotch in my efforts to force my clitoris to see reason. Trust me, this is unpleasant.

Eventually, I just give up. All I can do is wait until she comes back. And she always does. Until then, my computer games and I get to spend some quality time beating up on monsters.

No comments:

Post a Comment