Friday, January 22, 2010

It's over

That's it. I'm done. No more of this waxing/epilating my girly bits. It's over.

After a year of ripping the hair out of my crotch in search of weeks-long, razor-burn-free smooth skin, I'm going back to shaving. It was great to not have to worry about having pokey stubble less than a day after shaving, and not getting razor burn, but I'm sick of it. Ingrown hair scars are not sexy, nor is having to let the stubble grow out before ripping it out. Hours, possibly days of raw cooch is not fun. Being able to ignore the upkeep was nice, but for me, totally not worth it for me.


I'm going to invest in a big ol' box of nice, sharp heads for my Quattro, and do it the old fashioned way. It hurts less, as long as I'm careful and avoid razor burn.

And if I have to deal with my boyfriend's stubbly face all the time, he can deal with the occasional stubbly pussy. I refuse to continue this torture.

(Ok, maybe the bikini line in the summer, if I know I'll be in a bikini. Because that doesn't hurt as much anyway.)

No comments:

Post a Comment