Monday, July 6, 2009

Orgasmic Tendencies

My brain is ever so slightly fried from a long weekend of insanity, hellish cramps, then far too short a night's sleep before a long day at work. So this quiz is the closest semblance of coherent thought I was capable of.

1. What’s your favorite way to have an orgasm?
During sex with my love, after a few already mind-blowing orgasms each, intense foreplay, and passionate, emotional sex. Preferably when we orgasm together at the very end.

2. Do you use a sex toy? Hands? or both?
When I'm alone, mostly toys. When we're together, both.

3. Do you have a favorite time of day or night that you like to pleasure yourself or have sex?
Alone, any time is fair game. Together, I like afternoon and evening. Right-before-bed sex is great.

4. Do you feel you have different types of orgasms?
Oh my yes.

5. Do you have a position or a technique that always guarantees an orgasm?
Not really. Well there is this one that gets amazing orgasms 99% of the time, but sometimes it just doesn't work. Like when he hits my cervix. Ouch. It's gonna be a while till orgasm if that happens.

6. Is having your clit directly stimulated pleasurable for you? What about after an orgasm?
Yes, it most definitely is. After it usually is too, except when he goes on one of those lovely, demonic "orgasmarathons" when he sees how many orgasms he can throw me through in a short period of time, then how long he can make my orgasm last. After a while, I suddenly go from MORE to owies, please stop. But that's the only time.

7. Do you masturbate/pleasure yourself?
Most definitely. Not as often as I should due to time constraints and being too damn tired when I get home, but I do.

8. Has your self pleasuring repertoire/routine/technique changed or evolved over time?
Yes, definitely. It's grown immensely over the past year.

9. Are sex toys part of your self pleasuring or with a partner? Or both?
Almost always.

10. If you enjoy using sex toys how often do you upgrade your equipment?
When an influx of cash coincides with a good sale, usually. Serious (binge-style) upgrades happen a few times a year, little ones throughout.

11. Whats the most intense orgasm you have ever had?
He pampered me with over an hour of foreplay, including lots of oral for both of us, then him using an assortment of toys on me. Then some hot sex. Then off to the shower to clean up and for our first time ever using a strap-on. Then back to bed for incredibly mindblowing, intensely emotional sex. The most intense orgasm ever, and one of the most emotional.

12. How often do you orgasm? Daily, more than once a day, weekly, monthly….???
Average of once a day. I don't orgasm every day, but if I get going, I don't stop at one...

13. Do you regard orgasm to be a stress reliever?
Hell yes. And the best painkiller known to humanity.

14. What happens to you after orgasm? Full of energy, a bit lala or ready to go to sleep?
That depends. I'm definitely happy and spacey and content. Depending on how many orgasms and the time of day, I'm either revved up and ready to go or I fall asleep.

15. Have you ever squirted?
Yes. Yes I have. And I desperately need a Liberator Throe because of it.

16. Do you fantasize when you masturbate? Or do you just get right down to it?
I usually don't, actually. I'm very in the moment, focused on the feelings. Sometimes I fantasize, but only if I actually think "Hey, I think I should fantasize about..." before I get going. And once I'm really into it, the fantasizing fades.

17. What do you like about having an orgasm? Is it important you have an orgasm every time?
Yes, it's important to orgasm every time. First of all, it's not all that hard for me to orgasm, so if I didn't then there's something wrong. Second, if I really get going but don't orgasm, I get this pent up, almost congested feeling in my abdomen for a few hours. Third, I'm usually rather cranky if I get cut short before I orgasm. I'm no fun when I'm cranky.

No comments:

Post a Comment