Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Wishlist Wednesday: Unexpected Dildo Problem in a Biracial Relationship

So I have this sudden, unexpected problem with toys and strap-ons in my deliciously biracial relationship. I want a Vixen Creations dildo in my coloring to fuck him with, but I want one in HIS coloring to fuck myself with. That makes at least two, a Caramel for me to use, and a Vanilla for me to wield.


I can't even afford one right now, let alone two of these beauties, but I'll dream. The problem is... which one(s) to get?

Right now, I'm thinking the Mustang, in vanilla and caramel. Great size, great shape, strap-on approved. It's a good fit for both of us, and the curve and head look scrumptious.
On sale for ~$180 for both vanilla and caramel.

Also considering the Johnny, but I'm not really sure about the balls. For me to use on myself, I don't care if I have balls to play with, and it makes a dildo harder to store when you're short on space. While I'd love to WEAR a dildo with balls, I'm not sure how he'd react to that.
Rings up at ~$70 for just the vanilla

I'm not worked up to this size (yet), but he'd appreciate the girth on the Randy. I'd have to warm him up with another dildo or two first instead of just fingers and a plug, but his long-time favorite plug is thicker by almost half an inch.
For the vanilla, on sale for ~$80

So many lovely choices. Any thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment