Monday, September 21, 2009

TMI Tuesday

1. You can flip a switch that will wipe any band or musical artist out of existence. Which one will it be?

I have to pick just one? I'd be hard pressed to choose between wiping out the whole Rap genre, or doing the same to "hardcore" music.

2. You seem to be having an excellent day because you just came across a hundred-dollar bill on the sidewalk. Holy crap, a hundred bucks! How are you gonna spend it?
Hm... as a start toward getting a Kindle, perhaps.

3. Rufus appears out of nowhere with a time-traveling phone booth. You can go anytime in the PAST. What time are you traveling to and what are you going to do when you get there?
Hm. I think I'd like to see LUCA. Just for shits and giggles. Just remind me to bring a camera and sample kit...

4. What is your favorite curse word?
Fuck.

5. You have the opportunity to sleep with the movie celebrity of your choice. We are talking no-strings-attached sex and it can only happen once. Who is the lucky celebrity of your choice?
Tough choice... I'm thinking either a young Sean Connery, or Antonio Banderas.

Bonus (as in optional):You accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what's even cooler is that they endow you with the super-power of your choice! What's it gonna be?
The ability to heal. Kinda corny, I know, but being able to hold out my hands and *poof* heal someone would make me very happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment