Thursday, June 3, 2010

Review: Rose G-Spotter

I love glass. I adore firm, compact, pinpoint g-spot lovin'. When I saw the Rose G-Spotter over at Babeland, I knew I had to have it.

The Rose G-spotter is a lovely dildo. I'm not always picky about beauty in my sex toys, but with glass dildos it's virtually a requirement. The glass is a pretty shade of rosey pink, significantly brighter than it shows up in photos. When I first got it, I spent quite a while just turning it over in my hands, watching it catch the light. It was captivating.


It was all the turning it over in my hands that really drove home the size, though. This is a very small dildo. If you're looking for girth or length, or even just an average sized toy, this isn't it. However, if you're looking for a toy that lets you easily put loads of pinpoint pressure on your g-spot, this dildo is just the right shape. The curved end is actually very similar to the smaller side of the renowned Njoy Pure Wand, though slightly more pointy. The other end left me a little confused. It's too short for much more than very shallow vaginal penetration, though the stacked bubbles are very stimulating. It isn't really safe for anal use, because there is no flange and the curved end just isn't a secure enough handle. It can be used for clitoral and labia play. Honestly, though I found it was just a really comfortable, secure handle.

Because the curved end is so slim and smooth, it needs very little lube to get things going. A small dollop of water or silicone based lube was all I needed to get started. I was able to very quickly hone in on my g-spot and start going to town... and that's when I hit the one snag this toy has for me. I love the firm stimulation it gives, but for me, it's just too pointy. If I push hard enough to get the pressure I want, the point hurts my vaginal walls. If I ease back so it stops hurting, I'm not having enough fun to keep from getting bored. As lovely as this is, it doesn't work very well for me; I'll stick to my Pure Wand.

If the pointed head doesn't bother you, this is a fantastic toy. I never missed the girth with this one, because it let me zero in on exactly the spots I wanted to play with. The curve and handle made it easy to use without straining my wrists. Except for the grooves in the handle end, it's incredibly easy to clean by any method, even if you just want to grab a toy wipe and wipe it down. As long as you don't mind it taking up a bunch of space, storage is provided: the Rose G-Spotter comes with a big, poofy, heavily padded velvet drawstring bag to store it in. I could probably drop it onto a tile floor in that bag, and the dildo would never notice.





This product was provided to me free of charge by Babeland in exchange for an unbiased review. This review is in compliance with the FTC guidelines.

I'm Tickled - Submit to Tickled.it

No comments:

Post a Comment