Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Crazy Twitter Followers

Sometimes my twitter account gets followed by the most random folks. I can understand when a makeup blogger follows me after I tweet about lipstick. I can understand when a Medical Supply store's twitter follows me after I gripe about my back or my mom's diabetes. Heck, while it makes me giggle, I can even understand how SFW Mommy Bloggers can end up following me after I tweet about "toys!"

There are some, though, that I just don't understand.

Today, a forklift company's twitter followed me. Forklifts! I kid you not. Looking back at my tweets, I can't for the life of me figure out what made them think that following me was a good idea. I can't say it better than I did when I shared this bit of insanity with the twitterverse -
A forklift store is following me. I don't have THAT many toys, honest!

No comments:

Post a Comment