Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Crazy Sex Toys Found On Etsy

Those of you familiar with Regretsy know that some of the craziest, strangest handcrafted oddities end up listed on Etsy. One day, in a fit of whimsy, I discovered that a strange, wonderful, and sometimes terrifying array of hand-made sex toys are also hidden in the depths of Etsy. I decided that I needed to immortalize a few of these gems...

Click each image to jump straight to the listing!


Frighteningly reminiscent of a propane torch. You light the fires of my passion, baby?


Declared a "Marital Aide." Because of course the only reason to use a dildo is to help save your marriage. (Otherwise kind of cool looking. How many bright yellow dildos are there, anyway?)


Brings a whole new meaning to "blue balls"...


Dildolls. Really. I... I don't even know where to begin.

2 comments:

  1. Want a best bigger penis, permanent bigger penis or natural penis enlargement? Kinkytimes.com.au is best adult shop in Australia for Penis Stretching Device. [permanent penis enlargement . . .

    ReplyDelete