Friday, June 26, 2009

Review: Jolie by Natural Contours

I’m always on the lookout for a small, strong, quiet, low-maintenance vibrator. For about a month, this position was filled by the Natural Contours Jolie. I adored the little thing, with its small profile and deep vibrations, enough to forgive its slightly clunky, retro “vibe” (if you’ll pardon the expression).





I was definitely impressed that this 1-AA toy could hold its own against 2-AA and 3-AAA toys. It was quiet enough I could use it at night without waking my roommate, who was a very light sleeper.



But when a vibrator turns into something I’m scared to put near my vagina in only a month, I get miffed. Sure, it was only a $20 toy, but I expected a longer life out of it. It developed a very loud rattling noise, and the battery compartment began to stink of acid when I took out the batteries after playtime. I checked, but they had never leaked. So while I would have originally given the Jolie a better rating and raved about her, I just can’t now.

You can read my review of the Jolie on EdenFantasys

No comments:

Post a Comment