Sunday, June 21, 2009

Squeee!

*does a happy dance around the room*

Ok. I've got that out of my system now. After all of the insanity I went through trying to convince myself to get a Lelo sex toy, I had a lovely little conversation with my boyfriend. While most of it is none of your business, he told me that he wanted to buy me a sex toy, with the condition that it had to be under $30, because his wallet was thin at the time. This was great, but at that moment there wasn't anything in that price range that was really high on my wish list.


Later that day, I got my usual Babeland email, with tantalizing news of sales. I wandered over, planning to peruse the sale section and leave empty-handed as usual. This time it was not to be. On a whim, I opened the link to Lelo's Mia. And wouldn't you know it, but the price on the pale pink had been dropped to $29.99 - just inside my gift price range.

My boyfriend just bought me a Lelo vibrator. A lovely pale pink luxury vibrator that charges from my USB. If that's not squee-worthy, I don't know what is.

No comments:

Post a Comment