Tuesday, December 15, 2009

It's a small world

So last night I was wandering around on Adagio.com during a study break, ordering tea for last-minute Christmas gifts. (really good tea, by the way. I love their little 1oz sample tins!) Mom and I were trying to get the rest of her family covered, so were grabbing a bunch of samplers to mix-and-match according to each person's preferences in teas. In the Flavored Black section, I saw something that looked cute: something called Christmas Tea. It looked tasty, actually, so I read the ingredients off to my mom. Ceylon, orange peel, cinnamon, clove... Her response?


"Wait... that's basically Constant Comment! OMG!"

Constant Comment is a classic Bigelow blend that she really enjoys. A high-quality loose-leaf version, with chunks of peel and whole cloves and cinnamon pieces? Too good to be true. I scrolled down into the reviews to see how good it really was.

The first review was a glowing ode to its yumminess... by none other than EssinEm! Stumbling across her on one of my favorite tea sites kinda made my day, reminding me what a small world it is.

But anyway, I've got to get back to studying for my biochemistry final. But now I have some damn fine tea waiting for me for Christmas. Huzzah!

No comments:

Post a Comment