Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Forum Threads and Erotic Dreams

Over on the EdenFantasys forums, there's a new thread about being a member of the opposite sex for the day. Included is a poll asking if you'd do it, with the choices yes, no, and other.

I'm one of the oddballs that chose "other."

Really. If given the chance to be a man for a day (especially with the thread's condition that it might be permanent), I'd turn it down. I love being a woman. I love my breasts, the way they feel and move, even though they can sometimes be a literal pain in the chest and back. I love my clitoris, with multiple orgasms, and endless orgasms that stretch on and on. I love my hips and my newly grown ass. I love my slender, shapely legs, and the high heels that make them so sexy. I love my hands, so delicate and nimble. I love my delicate bone structure, my long eyelashes, my soprano voice, and I absolutely adore my hair in its long golden tresses.

Being a guy for a day might be fun. But all that I'd want out of that would be having a penis, without losing any of my womanly bits.

If I could be another sex for a day, I guess I'd want to be the variety of intersex that was traditionally called a hermaphrodite. I find the idea of having a penis, but being otherwise a woman (including having a "normal" vagina) incredibly erotic. I'm not sure why, but this has been a fantasy of mine for a while now. I'm not sure if it's me being greedy and wanting only the bits that appeal to me from both sides, or what, but it's there.

With all of this swirling around in my head, I took a nap after work.

(You know where this is going, don't you?)

(You have a dirty mind, you know that? What if I just dreamed of baking cookies?)

(Oh, alright. Even if I dreamed of baking cookies, it would probably be in the nude. Or at least penis-shaped cookies. Happy now?)

The dream I dreamed after I tumbled into bed was interesting to say the least. To begin with, I had a penis. Not a huge penis, or a small one either; it was average in size, with a nice upward curve. My penis was uncut, just the way I like them. Had this been the only portion of the dream, I could have sat there in bed for the rest of the dream, just playing with my new penis.

But it got better. I was in bed with my lover, and it got incredibly hot, involving lots of blowjobs, interesting sexual positions, and culminating with me gently loving his ass.

I think I soaked the sheets in my sleep. I rarely remember my dreams, but if this is what they're like, that's probably a good thing. I'd be too horny to work or study if I woke up remembering these hot dreams every morning.

And I think it's time to bring up the possibility of using a strap-on together again.

No comments:

Post a Comment