Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Review: Pure by Evolved

Recently, the toy fairies over at EdenFantasys sent me the Pure by Evolved to review. Initially, I was a little underwhelmed by the power of the otherwise well-made toy, but I soon learned that much of this was because I had used rechargeable batteries. Standard disposables definitely increase the strength, though I'd much rather use rechargeable batteries. I hear Eneloops can hold their own against disposable batteries, so feel free to use those in the Pure.

The Pure is my favorite (affordable) upgrade from the standard basic vibrator. She’s strong. Her vibrations are deep and thrumming. She’s velvety. She’s ridiculously waterproof. She’s quiet. Some may find her too simple, too bland, but when I see a basic toy like this I take it as a challenge to see how many new uses I can come up for with it. We both had a lot of fun stretching our imaginations to the limit, but there always seem to be so many more possibilities with a generalize toy like the Pure than with a hyper-specialized toy. To illustrate, how many nonstandard uses can you think of for an ergonomic prostate-aimed butt plug? You have 2 minutes. GO!

If you thought of more than 3, I'm impressed and want to hear them.

To read my full review on the Pure, click over to EdenFantasys…

No comments:

Post a Comment